Independent Research Manager and Editor
Until the end of 2017, Oliver has worked as Project & Office Manager of the European Institute for Comparative Cultural Research - ERICarts. Among his responsibilities were the day-to-day management of tasks connected with the Council of Europe/ERICarts "Compendium of Cultural Policies & Trends in Europe". Since then he continues with editorial activities for this reorganised platform that is now run by the Compendium Association, based in Amsterdam. In 2018, he also started a collaboration with the Institut für Kulturpolitik in Bonn as an expert evaluator.
Previously, Oliver has worked for Zentrum für Kulturforschung ZfKf as well as for the publishing house ARCult Media.
- Access / participation
- Cultural policies / arts administration
- Economics / creative industries
- Empirical methods / statistics
- Financing / sponsoring / philanthropy
- Literature / publishing
- Freelance researchers
- Independent research institutes/Observatories
- Internet portals/Media/Communication
ContactAm Sümpborn 2